5 September 2012, Singapore – Grand Hyatt Singapore presents 4 new miniature snowskin mooncake flavours this Mid-Autumn – Custard with Salted Egg, Sea Salt Caramel Truffle, Mung Bean with Coconut Truffle and Kopi ‘O’ Truffle. Together with favourites like the Champagne Truffle, Lychee Martini Truffle, Durian and by popular demand, the Black Sesame Yuzu Truffle; these innovative snowskin creations will definitely bring added colour and taste to your Mid-Autumn celebrations. Each box contains 8 miniature snowskin mooncakes, at S$58 per box. If you can’t quite decide which flavour you prefer, get the box with an assortment of all 8 flavours.
Traditional Baked Mooncakes
Mid Autumn Festival is not complete without the traditional baked mooncakes as well. Grand Hyatt Singapore offers four varieties:
- Red Lotus Single Yolk with Roasted Melon Seed (S$56 for a box of 4)
- White Lotus with Roasted Melon Seed (S$56 for a box of 4)
- Sesame Lotus Single Yolk with Bamboo Ash (S$58 for a box of 4) and
- White Lotus Double Yolk with Roasted Melon Seed (S$58 for a box of 4).
Available now till 30 September at the shop at mezza9, located at the mezzanine level of Grand Hyatt Singapore from 11am – 11pm. Call +65 6887-5492 to place orders.
Grand Hyatt Singapore
10 Scotts Road
- Mooncake Fiesta: Summer Palace, Regent Singapore
- Mooncake Fiesta: Mandarin Court, Mandarin Orchard Singapore
- Mooncake Fiesta: Marina Bay Sands Singapore
- Mooncake Fiesta: Jiang-Nan Chun, Four Seasons Hotel Singapore
- Mooncake Fiesta: Summer Pavillion – Ritz-Carlton Millenia
- Mooncake Fiesta: Häagen-Dazs Ice Cream Mooncakes