17 September 2012, Singapore – Asian restaurant Feng Shui Inn at Resorts World Sentosa (RWS), celebrates Mid-Autumn with a spread of delectable baked and snowskin mooncakes. Here you would get an interesting alternative to your typical lotus paste filling is the fragrant and creamy sweet corn paste filling. By popular demand, RWS has brought back the unique White Butter Skin with Pandan Sweet Corn Paste mooncake (S$45 for a box of 4).
Those who are fond of sesame will definitely love this noteworthy combination – White Lotus Paste with Black Sesame & Yolk mooncake (S$45 for a box of 4).
Other baked mooncakes include the traditional Lotus Paste Double Yolk (S$50 for a box of 4) and Assorted Nuts Ng Yan (S$50 for a box of 4). Or try the new Sweet Corn Paste with Chestnut (S$45 for a box of 4) and for the health conscious, a Low Sugar Lotus Paste mooncake (S$38 for a box of 4).
There are 4 mini snowskin flavours and they come in a box of 8, with 2 pieces of each flavour, at S$68 a box. The 4 flavours include Imperial Bird’s Nest with Almond, Wafer Crunch with Custard, Black Sesame with Green Tea and Chocolate with Coffee. The assortment of flavours makes it a perfect gift.
Available till 30 September at Feng Shui Inn (Crockfords Tower, Level G2) or Boulangerie (Festive Hotel Lobby) or Vivocity Atrium.
Resorts World Sentosa is located at 8 Sentosa Gateway, Sentosa Island, Singapore 098269.
- Mooncake Fiesta: Peach Blossoms in Marina Mandarin Singapore
- Mooncake Fiesta: New Snowskin Flavours at Grand Hyatt Singapore
- Mooncake Fiesta: Hua Ting, Orchard Hotel
- Mooncake Fiesta: Bak Kwa with Pine Nuts at Riverview Hotel
- Mooncake Fiesta: Summer Palace, Regent Singapore
- Mooncake Fiesta: Mandarin Court, Mandarin Orchard Singapore
- Mooncake Fiesta: Marina Bay Sands Singapore
- Mooncake Fiesta: Jiang-Nan Chun, Four Seasons Hotel Singapore
- Mooncake Fiesta: Summer Pavillion – Ritz-Carlton Millenia