27 November 2012, Singapore – The WET experience for the newly opened Marine Life Park at Resorts World Sentosa will be happening at the Adventure Cove Waterpark. At the Adventure Cove Waterpark, it is all wet and wild and it pretty much brings you back to to the days where there was Fantasy Island on Sentosa but with more than just tubes, sliders and fancy pools.
Adventure Cove Waterpark brings you closer to the marine life, where you can snorkel with 20,000 fishes in the Rainbow Reefs, feeding the sting rays in the Ray Bay (additional charges are required to feed the sting rays) and the highly controversial interaction programmes with the dolphins (yet to be open). Great chance for everyone to learn a bit more about the marine life while overcoming some phobia with fishes and great snorkeling experience for beginners under a safe environment.
Video footage from snorkeling in Rainbow Reefs and feeding the sting rays in Ray Bay:
Rest and relax in the 620 metre Adventure River for a lazy river expedition of the waterpark’s multiple themed vistas on a floating tube. Sun tan at Bluwater Bay‘s cabanas and deck chairs or plunge into the giant wave pool to float on the surging 2.2 metre waves. There is something fun to do for everyone.
For NON-SWIMMERS, the waterpark is stationed with lifeguards in every corner of the park to ensure the safety of the visitors and life jackets with sizes for kids and adults are readily available from the life jacket stations in the park.
There are a total of seven tubes and sliders for you to choose from. You should not miss the Riptide Rocket, which is Southeast Asia’s first hydro-magnetic coaster packed with a conveyor belt to sent you up to the peak, followed by up & down hill climbs to pump up your adrenaline rush over the 225 metres ride.
Here are the other tubes and sliders in order of my personal preference:
- Riptide Rocket – Best for thrill seekers. *MUST TRY
- Tidal Twister – The fastest tube in the waterpark, so hold on tight.
- Dueling Racer – Race against your friends is always fun.
- Pipeline Plunge – Mild easy tube for beginners.
- Whirlpool Washout – Interesting ride that goes round and round without much thrill.
- Spiral Washout – May be the shortest ride in the waterpark.
- Big Bucket Tree House – Best for kids and the slides not really suitable for adults only.
- Marine Life Park S.E.A. Aquarium at Resorts World Sentosa Opens
- Resorts World Sentosa To Unveil Marine Life Park
- Incanto at Resorts World Sentosa – Joe Labero, Superstar Illusionist
- USS Halloween Horror Nights 2 Exlcusive Insights
- Halloween Review: Deadly Ever After at Sentosa 4D Magix
- Halloween Review: Sentosa Spooktacular At Fort Siloso
- Build Your Own Gingerbread House At The Sentosa For Christmas