7 February 2013, Singapore – Emirates airlines signed a five year agreement as a Global Partner of Formula 1 starting with the 2013 season. This will give Emirates a strong branding presence at 15 races on the 2013 FIA Formula One World Championship calendar across Europe, Asia, Australasia, North America and South America.
Emirates has been a sponsor of sports around the world including the recent renewal of a multi year sponsorship agreement with Arsenal Football Club, the 2014 Commonwealth Games and also the official airline of the ATP World Tour Tournament.
This year’s Formula 1 Season starts with Kuala Lumpur from 22 to 24 March 2013 and ends at Sao Paulo from 22 – 24 November 2013.
- Emirates A380 Flies Singapore-Dubai Route From 1 December 2012
- SCOOT Flies 500,000th Passenger
- The 2013 IWC Schaffhausen Ingenieur Watch Collection
- Singapore Airlines Introduces Console Games on KrisWorld
- Turkish Airlines To Get 15 Boeing 777-300ER
- Garuda Indonesia Picks London Gatwick over Heathrow