Set in Stone Gallery presents Asia’s Premier Fossil Exhibition featuring a collection of rare and visually stunning fossil pieces brought in from North America and Europe. The fossil pieces are specially selected for interior design and personal collections, and buyers can purchase these natural “frozen in time treasures” right from the exhibition.
Iridescent ammonites, fish murals, and fossil slabs are mongst the fossil exhibited and not to forget the key highlights of this exhibition, the extremely rare palm leaf fossil, the ichthyosaur and sea lily.
This a remarkable palm leaf measuring 2 by 1 meters that was preserved in the sediments of an ancient lake. Palm leaves are extremely rare finds, as most plants do not fossilize due to their delicate composition. The ichthyosaur and sea lily from Germany are strikingly beautiful, both over 180 million years old, dating back to the Jurassic period.
Venue: 39 Keppel Road, Tanjong Pagar Distripark, Singapore 089065
Official Exhibition Dates: 13th April – 4th May
Opening Hours: Tuesday – Saturday, 12pm – 7pm
- AirAsia X Commences Kuala Lumpur – Shanghai Flights
- Jessica Amornkuldilok: First Asia’s Next Top Model
- Philip Stein Opens Largest Flagship Store in Asia at ION Orchard
- 2013 Sony World Photography Awards – Singapore Winners
- Inflight Dining: AirAsia Offers Great Choices