3 December 2012, Singapore – Sexy curves, elegant interiors, sporty moves. Those are words I would use to describe the French made Peugeot RCZ which we test drove some months back. Wish we could have had the car for a longer test drive though. We enjoyed the head turning, everything we stopped at a red light on the road or when we parked.
Initially launched in February last year, the Peugeot RCZ has won accolades including AutoExpress UK Best Coupe (2010-2012), Top Gear UK Coupe of the Year, 25th International Automobile Most Beautiful Car in the World Award and Red Dot Design Best of the Best Award.
- Double bubble roof and Aluminium Twin Arches – Offering aerodynamic performance, the two polished aluminium arches sculpt its profile is complimented by the Double Bubble Roof.
- State of the Art equipment – Multi-function trip computer, anti-theft alarm, Bluetooth-compatible hands-free kit, USB connector, jack socket, dual-zone air conditioning and speed-sensitive power steering.
- Active Rear Spoiler – Controlled automatically in relation to the speed of the vehicle or deployed manually, the spoiler optimises flow of the air and improves downforce during high speed driving.
- Sporty interior – The Spacious, stylish interior is enhanced with leather finishing, contoured sport seats, a compact, flat bottom steering wheel and chrome/aluminium inserts.
- Lowered Centre of gravitiy – The widened front and rear tracks and reinforced suspension and wheels, together with the 18″ or 19″ alloys and tyres provides effective road handling.
- Braking is provided by large ventilated discs (302mm in diameter, 26mm thick) and also in the 1.6-litre THP (200 bhp) engjine (340 x 30mm).
- Auto dimming rear view mirror