DARK DOG is the latest energy drink to make its way to Singapore. Containing natural and unprocessed ingredients, DARK DOG also gives you a longer lasting energy boost with the side effects caused by synthetic caffeine found in other energy drinks. DARK DOG also recently obtained Halal Certification this year. It was first launched in Norway in 2001 and is now available in more than 30 countries globally.
The key ingredients in DARK DOG are Austrian Alps Spring Water, Guaraná Berry (caffeine extract), Taurine (an amino acid that accelerates the body’s ability to metabolise fat into energy) and provides eight essential vitamins including Niacin, Pantothenic acid, Vitamins B1, B and B6.
DARK DOG is available at S$2.30 in all Cold Storage, Giant, NTUC Fairprice and Fairprice Express, NTUC Finest and Cheers supermarkets and up to S$2.80 at convenient stores.
- Synrgic Uno Smartphone – Designed in Singapore Made in Korea
- Mrs Singapore Pageant 2013 – Time To Support Your Favourite Mum
- Thailand’s Prince of Dance Hunz Models for Suit Select in Singapore
- Nespresso Trieste and Napoli Limited Edition Coffees in Singapore
- American Express Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Ascend Credit Card
- Samsung GALAXY S4 in Singapore at S$998 from 27 April 2013