3 November 2011, Singapore – The Manhattan Fish Market gets a new look at it’s Plaza Singapura outlet, since it first opened in May 2005. It now comes with a new open kitchen concept that allows you to see, hear and smell the dishes as they are being cooked. I am not sure if that is a good thing. Your clothes may just end up smelling like your food after your meal.
The Manhattan Fish Market serves American-style grilled, fried, baked and flaming high quality seafood. It has 11 restaurants in Singapore and also achieved Halal certification in 2010. They have other franchised outlets in Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia as well as Saudi Arabia.
A New ‘Light’ Menu
The Manhattan Fish Market now offers a lighter set menu from Mondays to Fridays 11am to 5pm. Priced from S$6.90 before tax and service charges, you can choose the lighter versions of Manhattan Fish ‘n’ Chips (Dory or Cherry Snapper), Grilled Catch of the Day (Dory of Salmon) or Chicken of Liberty. Each meal includes a ‘Light’ soup of the day and a soft drink.
New Items on The Menu
Check out the following new offerings on the menu.
- Kicking Shrimps – Succulent deep fried shrimps tossed in tangy Kicking sauce, served over a bed of Coleslaw with Raisins
- Crab-o Olio Pasta – Delicious crab meat tossed to tastiest flavour in garlic and zesty chili flakes
- Creamy Mushroom Pasta – Creamy spaghetti tossed with a flavourful, creamy sauce accompanied by a generous portion of sliced mushrooms
- Manhattan Fish ‘n’ Chips (Cod) – dipped in batter and fried till crispy and drizzled with the signature Garlic Herb sauce
- Grilled Catch of the Day (Cod or Halibut) – grilled to perfection and served with garlic herb rice, scrumptious broccoli and carrots on the side
New Side Dishes
New side dishes have also be included such as the Corn Salad, Potato Salad, Fruit Salad and Cheese Fries.
Check out the new mocktails with your meal. There are two new ones on the menu:
- Gummy Bear – Chill with this winning combination of Curacao and tropical fruit mix, perfect on a warm afternoon
- Cala Cala – A refreshing combination of calamansi and lemonade for an instant pick-me-up
ONE DAY PROMOTION
Only on 8 November 2011, the signature Manhattan Flaming Seafood Platter is being served at 50% off (usual price S$35.90). You can enjoy the combination of deep fried fillet, calamari, oysters, the popular Manhattan Flaming Prawns served on a bed of garlic herb rice, chips and vegetables. This one day promotion is only available for dinner at Plaza Singapura outlet from 6pm to 8pm.
Where can The Manhattan FISH MARKET be Found?
The other outlets in Singapore are located at the following locations:
Bedok Point, Causeway Point, City Square, Illuma, Junction 8, Marina Square, North Point, Plaza Singapura, The Central, White Sands. Changi City Point, located near Changi Village will open its doors in November 2011.
- Buffet Alert: Fisherman’s Market Opens in Singapore (superadrianme.com)
- Buffet Alert: Orchard Cafe turns Korean (superadrianme.com)
- The Regent Hotel High Tea offers Value For Money (superadrianme.com)
- Maison Ikkoku Opens In Singapore (superadrianme.com)