The stylish yet elegant light gold or dark red Leica C is Leica’s latest digital compact camera retailing at S$990 in Singapore at Leica Stores in ION Orchard, Mandarin Gallery and Raffles Hotel Arcade.
The first of its kind for Leica with integrated Wi-Fi and Near Field Communication (NFC), now you can easily transfer images to your smartphone or tablet with the Leica C Image Shuttle app for iOS or Android devices. Featuring a large sensor with a resolution of 12 megapixels and a high-performance Leica DC Vario-Summicron 6-42.8mm f/2-5.9 ASPH. 7 x zoom lens with a range equivalent to 28 to 200mm in 35 mm format, the camera shoots at a continuous-shooting mode with up to ten frames per second.
Leica commissioned Audi Design to develop the unique range of camera accessories. There are five different models of accessories.
- Leica C-Clutch – an elegant clutch handbag in light gold or dark red Alcantara with a sandblasted metal closer with carrying strap. Two separate compartments with space for the camera and other personal belongings.
- Leica C-Twist – wrap-around bag also in Alcantara and in choice of two colours. The bag is attached to the tripod bush on the base of the camera and wrapped around the Leica C and elegantly closed with a magnetic clasp.
- Leica C-Snap – available in light gold and dark red comprises hard plastic and elastic silicone providing optimum protection against scratches and inadvertent knocks.
- Leica C-Pouch – an elegant pouch with a fascinating wrap-around design in black lambskin nappa.
- Leica-C Case – an elegant case in black leather with lighter contrast stitching.
- C-Hand Straps – in soft and supple Alcantara in a choice of light gold or dark red complement the collection of premium accessories for the Leica C and guarantee optimum carrying comfort.
C-Pouch and C-Snap accessories will be available in Singapore from December 2013. Pricing of the accessories was not available at time of publishing this article.
Leica C Technical Specifications