August 2011, Singapore – As Mid-Autumn approaches, it’s that time of the year again where we gather with our friends and family to enjoy the once-a-year mooncake season. Some will throw mooncake parties, while others re-live the good old days and walk around with beautiful hand made lanterns that are illuminated by a candle.
Szechuan Court’s Chef Mandy presents an ensemble of baked and snow-skin morsels. Let The Divine Queen, Endless Night and The Garden of Eve delight you this Mid-Autumn. Packaged in a fuschia pink and luminious green cheongsam-inspired mooncake box, try out the new mooncake flavours.
The Divine Queen
This mini snow-skin durian mooncake is packed with flavourful durian pulp.
This mini snow-skin moon cake is filled with rich dark Rocher Chocolate paired with almond nuts.
The Garden of Eve
Have you tried a baked mooncake with olive kernel in white lotus paste? This subtle sweet texture of white lotus paste blends perfectly with the mild, nutty punch of olive kernel.
The following all-time favourites are still available:
- Champagne Truffle and Chocolate Ganache
- Baileys Chocolate
- Rum & Raisin Chocolate Turffle
- Double Yolk in White Lotus Paste
- Peach-shaped Single Yolk and Macadamia Nuts in White Lotus Paste
We were given a box of the snow skin mooncakes to try, and we’re still in cloud nine after having them!! They’re not too sweet for us!!
How to Order
On-line Ordering System is introduced this year so that you can sit back, relax and let your fingers do the walking for you. Visit . You will get a confirmed email detailing your order and contact information after confirming your order. If you purchase 50 or more boxes of mooncakes, there’s even a complimentary delivery service to one location. Do note that you need a three working day advance order and you can decide to collect it on your own or have it delivered.
Fairmont Singapore’s mooncakes are available till 12 September 2011.
Call Mooncake Hotline at +6563388785, email [email protected] or fax to +65 6338 8529 for enquiries.
- H&M Singapore Opens 3rd September 2011 (superadrianme.com)
- Cafe Swiss Goes Spanish on Wednesdays (superadrianme.com)
- Mooncake alert: Four Seasons Singapore (superadrianme.com)
- Mooncake alert: The Regent Singapore (superadrianme.com)
- Buffet Alert: Fisherman’s Market Opens in Singapore (superadrianme.com)
- 1 for 1 On All Cocktails at Four Seasons Singapore This August (superadrianme.com)