Panasonic announced the new LUMIX GM5 from their premium compact Digital Single Lens Mirrorless (DSLM) GM series, now integrated with Live View Finder (LVF) and hot shoe mount that professional photographers will adore. Built with magnesium alloy and premium synthetic leather, the GM5 is stylish, ultra compact, flexibility to switch lens and have image quality that rival a DSLR. The LUMIX GM5 is that perfect camera for you to put it in your bag and carry around wherever you go.
The Panasonic LUMIX GM5 will be sold in Singapore from Q4 2014 and available in Black, Green and Red with an external flash (H-FS12032) bundled in the kit.
Panasonic LUMIX GM5 Key Features
- 1,166K-dot equivalent LVF with approx.0.92x / 0.46x (35mm camera equiv.) magnification and 100% field of view
- 16 megapixel Micro Four Third Digital Live MOS Sensor and Venus Engine will produce high quality and crisp images
- 3″ Touch Display with 921K-dot high resolution in 16:9 ratio for fast focus and capture just by a touch
- Maximum shutter speed at 1/16000 sec for more impressive expression with high speed lens
- Maximum ISO at 25600 for shooting in low-lit situations
- Contrast AF System of DMC-GM5 excels in both speed and accuracy by exchanging digital signal between the camera and the lens at max. 240 fps
- New Face / Eye Detection AF, Low Light AF, Pinpoint AF and One-shot AF for the best AF for different shooting situations
- Record video at Full HD 1920 x 1080, 60p (60 Hz) / 50p (50 Hz) in AVCHD progressive and MP4 with stereo sound
- Cinema-like 24p video recording with the bit rate of max. 24 Mbps or P/A/S/M mode provide richly expressive afterimage with overwhelming image quality
- Snap Movie Mode let you record video in designated short period of time (2/4/6/8 sec) as you shoot “moving photos”
- Creative Control mode with a total of 22 fascinating filter effects in addition to Time Lapse Shot, Stop Motion Animation or Clear Retouch
- WiFi enabled for file transfer and remote shooting with Panasonic Image App on your smartphones