18 February 2013, Singapore – Singapore’s only motorsport photojournalist and only full-time female motoring journalist Cheryl Tay will be sharing tips on automotive photography in her two-day course for beginners to be held on 2 and 3 March 2013. The passionate automotive fan also runs a website at www.cheryl-tay.com where she shares stunning images of motor sports as well as hot race queens. I first met Cheryl at the AirAsia British MotoGP three years ago.
For a fee of S$280, each participant will receive a goodie bag worth S$50 and get the opportunity to try their hand at the lest equipment from Canon including the 5D Mark III, 1DX and other lenses including telephoto lenses.
- Basics of photography
- Static car photography techniques
- Sharing by Adrian Wong (vanqphotorque), specialised automotive photographer who shoots for magazines Torque, Wheels Asia, Top Gear Singapore, Evo Singapore and more
- Moving car photography techniques
- Showcase by Cheryl Tay (www.cheryl-tay.com), motoring/motorsport photojournalist whose works have been featured in local and international publications
- Static car photography
- Moving car photography
- Motorsport photography
- Review of photos and common mistakes