12 July 2011, Singapore – Five member K-Pop Boy band SHINee will perform on 10 September 2011 at the Singapore Indoor Stadium for a one night only concert. 6,000 tickets will be made available via SISTIC at $218 (Terrace and Mosh Pit), $168 (Balcony) and $138 (partially restricted).
SHINee The 1st Concert in Singapore – SHINee World is brought in by Running Into The Sun (RITS) and Conceptual.
Having performed at sold out concerts in Seoul and Tokyo, plus a record one-hour sell-out in Taipei, Singapore is SHINee’s fourth stop.
SHINee is made up of Jonghyun, Minho, Taemin, Onew and Key. They have started a fashion phenomenon amongst teenagers worldwide known as ‘SHINee Trend’ with their high-top sneakers, big and baggy T-shirts and hoodies; and colourful and flashy jeans.
SHINee’s hit songs include Lucifer, Ring Ding Dong and Noona Neomu Yeppeo.
You can expect brilliant stage effects including wire actions and lasers, pyrotechnics timed to perfection and sprawling LED display screens.
Sale of concert tickets will begin on 30 Jul 2011 at *SCAPE and via Sistic
– Official Ticket Launch is on 30Jul 2011, 9.00am at *SCAPE and 10.00am via Sistic online, hotline & outlets
– First 500 tickets purchased at *SCAPE will be entitled to a 10% discount (excluding $138 category)
– More than 1,000 exclusive mosh pit tickets will be allocated at *SCAPE
– F&N will be providing a special Fan Service to keep the fans in the queue refreshed
– Each transaction is capped at a maximum of 4 tickets to prevent black market reselling
– Fans are encouraged to start queuing from 11.59pm onwards on 29th July when barricades and security measures are in place. Sale of tickets will begin at 9.00am sharp
Follow us on twitter for more info.