4 May 2010, Singapore – English pop rock duo formed in the early 1980s by Roland Orzabal and Curt Smith rocked the crowd at Compass Ballroom at the Resorts World Convention Centre tonight for a one night concert from 830pm!
I was fortunate to be on the fourth row from the stage with a very good view of the band! Amidst the great company with good friends and Fox International Channels
Check out photos from the concert from the slideshow below!
The band has sold more than 22 million albums worldwide (including over 9 million albums and 7 million singles in the USA alone ).
- Dita Von Teese, Cointreau’s Ambassador To Visit Singapore (superadrianme.com)
- Universal Studios Singapore’s Halloween Horror Nights Review (superadrianme.com)
- Remembering September 11: 10 Years Later (superadrianme.com)
- Best Model Of The World Singapore Goes To Richmond Ang & Sharin Keong (superadrianme.com)
- V Special: Amy Winehouse Live at The Forum on Channel [V] (superadrianme.com)
- Elephant Parade Singapore Kicks Off 11 November 2011 (superadrianme.com)