New Canon EOS 7D Mark II features dual DIGIC 6 image processors, a rich 20.2-megapixel CMOS sensor, a new mirror and shutter system that allows high-speed continuous shooting of up to 10 frames per second (fps), and a new 65 all-cross-type Auto Focus (AF) system for rapid track and focus on the desired subject, granting unprecedented accuracy when shooting fast-moving subjects.
Canon EOS 7D Mark II pushes the boundaries of APS-C class of DSLRs with a new cutting-edge 20.2-megapixel CMOS sensor and dual DIGIC 6 image processors, to deliver the most professional image quality and outstanding performance. It is also the first EOS camera to be able to shoot time-lapse movies and long-exposure shots without requiring a separate remote control.
The new Canon EOS 7D Mark II is definitely a great choice for sports and event photographers for its fast and accuracy focus tracking capabilities. The price and availability for the Canon EOS 7D Mark II in Singapore have yet to be officially announced. But we should expect it to be in Singapore in November 2014.
EOS 7D Mark II Product Specifications
- Dimensions: Approx. 148.6 x 112.4 x 78.2mm
- Weight: Approx. 820g (body only)
- Image sensor: 20.2 mega-pixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- Imaging processor: Dual DIGIC 6
- ISO speed: 100-16,000 (expandable to 51,200)
- Continuous shooting speed: 10 fps
- Maximum video quality: Full HD 60p
- AF: 65-point all cross-type
- LCD: 3” LCD / 1,040,000 dots
- Shutter release cycle: 200 000