10 August 2012, Singapore – The new SANYO eneloop XX rechargeable batteries not only look cool with the striking black and silver interweave design of the “Double X”, but are also packed with an upgrade on SANYO’s eneloop environmentally friendly technology.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Battery Capacity of 2,500mAh – with 25% more power than standard batteries, it means your battery lasts longer on a single charge
- Low Self-Discharge Rate – it will retain up to 75% of its energy even after one year of storage
- Rechargeable for up to 500 cycles – most standard rechargeable batteries only allow up to 100 cycles
- Designed for Professional Use – preferred choice by photographers when they need it for high energy consumption devices like Flash, which require fast charging on the Flash
- Extreme Performance – the battery even works under chilling temperatures at as low as -20 Degree Celsius
- Microprocessor Controlled Charger – The eneloop XX Black Charger allows users to choose between three charging tempos according to their needs:
The eneloop XX Black Charger is now available at all Best Denki outlets, Meidi-Ya Supermarket, all Selffix D.I.Y store outlets, Sprint-Cass at Terminal 2 and 3, and selected outlets of Harvey Norman and Challenger at S$65.90.