Panasonic upgrades its LX series with new LUMIX LX100 that features a 4/3″ large High Sensitivity MOS Sensor, 4K video recording and a new F1.7-2.8 LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX Lens will raise the benchmark for the premium compact camera category. Panasonic LUMIX LX100 is the combination of LX7 with the manual features of the legacy LC1 and promise to rival the image quality of a DSLR, making it the ultimate semi pro compact camera to be considered into your wish list this year.
The Panasonic LUMIX LX100 will be available in Singapore from Q4 2014 in Black & Silver and it will be bundled with a matching external flash in the kit.
Panasonic LUMIX LX100 Key Features
- 4/3″ large High Sensitivity MOS Sensor
- Keeping at 12.8 megapixel, the amount of light is secured enough to improve S/N ratio, making it possible to capture clear image with minimum noise even at high ISO
- Newly developed Venus Engine features multiple noise reduction systems such as Multi Process NR, Random Filter and Aperture Filter, to achieve high color reproduction and high image quality with natural description
- LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMILUX lens (35mm camera equivalent: 24-75mm) boasts F1.7-F2.8 high speed and produces stunningly beautiful background defocusing
- 9 aperture diaphragm help produce bokeh with smooth, circular shape
- LVF (Live View Finder) with 2764K-dot equivalent high resolution and approx.100% color reproduction with 16:9 Wide Screen ration boasts approx.1.39x / 0.7x (35mm camera equiv.) magnification and 100% field of view
- Intuitive control with dedicated rings and dials such as aperture ring, control ring, shutter speed dial or exposure compensation dial
- High quality video recording not only in full-HD 1,920 x 1,080 60p (NTSC) / 50p (PAL) in AVCHD Progressive (MPEG-4 / H.264) format or MP4 at 60p (NTSC) / 50p (PAL) but also in 4K (QFHD 4K: 3840×2160, at 30 fps(NTSC) / 25 fps(PAL) in MP4)
- “4K Photo” by cutting out a 3840×2160 8-megapixel equivalent image from the 4K video footage for capturing spur-of-the-moment which often missed in still image photography
- High speed burst shooting can be shot at 11 fps in full resolution
- Maximum shutter speed at 1/4000(mechanical) and 1/16000(electronic)
- Creative Control, Creative Panorama and Photo Style are available
- WiFi connectivity (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n) with NFC (Near Field Communication) technology camera to offer more flexible shooting experience and instant image sharing with easy operation
- Develop RAW images into JPEG in camera. in-camera.