21 October 2012, Singapore – This year, Sentosa Spooktacular takes place at one of Singapore’s historic destination, Fort Siloso. The old British Fort is also the origin of many ghostly tales. There are five haunted trails based on traditional Asian tales. They include Ouija Board, Camp Berhantu, Deadly Doll Studio, The Land of Lost Souls and The Last Sequel.
Being one of the largest Halloween events in Singapore, Sentosa Spooktacular is value for money. This event gives you spooks after spooks with five haunted trails. Enjoy the natural environment amongst thick foliage and old historical buildings. Be prepared to climb slopes and anticipate long queues to enter the haunted houses.
SUPERADRIANME.com Rating for Sentosa Spooktacular :
- Photo opportunity: Plenty (with the historic Fort Siloso as a backdrop and the numerous variety of friendly spirits & undead roaming outside the trails. Time to snap some pictures to spread your ghostly encounters at the fort)
- Role Play by the actors: 8 out of 10 (well done for those inside the haunted trails, but a nay for those who roam the streets like a Cosplayer lacking personality)
- Quality of Props Used: 8 out of 10 (makeup and costumes were good and Halloween mood was maintained by blending horror props throughout the Fort, but it also seems like they over ordered the skeletons which you will find everywhere you go)
- Fun Factor: 8 out of 10 (with five haunted trails and a surprise act happening randomly around the fort, it is party time at Fort Siloso)
- Horror Ambiance: 8 out of 10 (it is the historic Fort Siloso at night… where all its ghostly tales haunt us since we were kids… it is horror to the max)
- Scare Factor: 8 out of 10 (Venturing through the haunted trails with staircases, air wells, canon decks and hidden rooms, it definitely brings up the scare factor up a notch as you cannot predict where the ghosts will come from)
- Price Factor: 10 out of 10 (it is value for money)
- Standard Tickets: S$48 (All Dates)
- Fast Pass: S$25 (Not inclusive of admission tickets)
- Kia Gui “Afraid of Ghost’ Pass: S$10 (Admission to Fort Siloso only. Haunted Trails not included)
Tickets available at spooktacular.com.sg or Sentosa Ticketing Counters.
Check out our album of photos on our Facebook Page.
- Halloween Review: Deadly Ever After at Sentosa 4D Magix
- USS Halloween Horror Nights 2 Exlcusive Insights
- Halloween At Sentosa – “DEADLY EVER AFTER”
- Resorts World Sentosa To Unveil Marine Life Park
- Malaysian Food Street Presents Auntie Mooi Penang Laksa
- Singapore Experience Awards 2012 Recognises 30 Businesses and Individuals
- Manhunt Singapore 2012 – Hunks In Trunks