March 2011, Singapore – As part of the ongoing eco friendly initiatives, The Body Shop launches the first ever 100% biodegradable shower gel under the Earth Lovers product range.
The silky soft, soap-free, non drying formula in the six fragrances do not contain sulphates, colourants or parabens.
1. Lemon & Thyme – Lemon is Invigorating and stimulating to brighten, cleanse and tone oily skin. Thyme is an astringent, toning, cleansing herb that helps to rejuvenate the dull and tired looking skin.
2. Mint & Cucumber – This energising herb has been used extensively in Eastern and Western medicine for its antiseptic properties and to rejuvenate the skin.
3. Watermelon & Eucalyptus – Watermelon is one of the best sources of anti-oxidants and rich in vitamins A, B and C while the eucalyptus stimulates, purifies and cleanses.
4. Fig & Rosemary – Figs are rich in anti-oxidants and help to remove dead skin cells while Rosemary is a cleansing, stimulating and restorative herb.
5. Pear & Lemongrass – Rich in vitamin C, Pear juice extract is known to soothe and rejuvenate the skin with their exfoliating and toning properties. The Lemongrass essential oil is often used to uplift spirits and balance oily skin.
6. Apricot & Basil – Apricots soften, nourish, moisturise and regenerates the skin while basil is used as a tonic to relieve fatigue.
There is also a Fragrance-free formula if you prefer an unscented body wash.
Each 250ml bottle of Earth Lovers is retailing at S$14.90 at The Body Shop outlets in Singapore.