27 October 2011, Singapore – The RMS Titanic lands in Singapore 29 October 2011.
Experience the fateful maiden voyage and re-live the night of 14 April 1912 at the Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
Check out the contrast between third class and first class accommodation. Try out how your hand freezes and gets bitten at the ice wall and imagine how the passengers felt when they were submerged in the freezing water. They did not drown but they died because they froze to death.
April 2012 marks the 100th anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic, making the exhibition in Singapore more significant.
Ticket prices for Titanic and the ArtScience exhibition costs S$20 for Singapore resident adults, S$18 for Singapore residents aged 65 and above and S$13 for Singapore resident children aged 2 to 12.
For foreigners, ticket prices for adults cost S$24, seniors aged above 65 S$21 and children aged 2 to 12 S$14. For more details, please check out our previous post here.
- Musee d’Orsay Paris Art at National Museum of Singapore (superadrianme.com)
- Voyage Night Festival 2011 Preview (superadrianme.com)
- Universal Studios Singapore’s Halloween Horror Nights Review (superadrianme.com)
- ABN AMRO Brings Elephant Parade To Singapore (superadrianme.com)
- H&M Singapore Opens 3rd September 2011 (superadrianme.com)