5 January, 2011, Hong Kong – Photography enthusiasts can now submit their “Most Romantic Place in Hong Kong” in a Valentine’s photo competition to be launched on 10 January 2011 through Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong’s Facebook Page. There are exciting prizes to be won :
- GRAND PRIZE x 1 = A two night Rosé Romantic Retreat Valentine’s room package including upgrade to Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong’s Harbour View Room, breakfast in bed, a bottle of rosé champagne, a box of rose milk chocolate truffles and a romantic rose oil bath kit.
- 2nd Prize for 2 winners = Each winner is entitled to 1 x HKD1,000 Food & Beverage ‘Gift Vouchers’ to be used in any of Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong’s outstanding restaurants or bars.
- 3rd Prize for 2 winners = Each winner is entitled to 1 x HKD1,000 The Mandarin Spa ‘Gift Vouchers’ to be used in The Mandarin Salon and The Mandarin Barber
“Hong Kong is our most favourite city in the world and one that people love to photograph, which is why we have introduced this photography contest to showcase some of Hong Kong’s most romantic places.” says General Manager, Jonas A Schuermann. “The growing importance of social media in Asia is on a rapid rise, and without doubt this will be a funfilled competition on our Facebook page whereby anyone with wonderful photography skills can win our spectacular prize offerings this Valentines.”
Here’s how you can participate:
Email your favourite photo along with the caption to [email protected] from 10 January 2011 onwards.
Registration closes on 11 February 2011 at 5pm Hong Kong time.
All chosen photos will be uploaded to Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong’s Facebook page photo album and entry will winners will be determined by total number of “likes” received for each photo.
Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is conveniently located in the fashionable business, shopping and entertainment Central district, and is renowned for its impeccable service delivered in elegant surroundings. The spacious rooms and suites offer magnificent views of the famous Victoria Harbour and city skyline. A collection of ten popular restaurants and bars, a Shanghainese-inspired holistic Oriental Spa complemented by state- of- the-art fitness facilities and pool makes Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong the much loved home away from home for discerning leisure and business travellers alike.
Terms and Conditions for the Competition
· The competition is open to all citizens, permanent residents and foreigners residing in Hong Kong or abroad, 18 years and above with the exception of all Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group employees, vendors or partners.
· Each participant is eligible to win only one prize. Prize is non-transferable. It is valid until 28 February 2011.
· Winners will be selected based on the total number of LIKES received on the photo album page
· By submitting a photo to the contest, you give Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong your consent to post your photo and name to Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong’s Facebook page.
· Room upgrade and late check-out are subject to availability
· Choices of Breakfast in Bed includes American Breakfast or Continental Breakfast
· This contest or promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.
· Participants are required to upload photos with copyright and to bear the responsibility that may cause by the photos that posted on the internet.
· In case of any disputes, Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reserves the right to final interpretation of terms and conditions.
- Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong closes out 2010 with ‘quirky’ stats from spa, restaurants (gadling.com)
- Mandarin Oriental signs celebrities for hotel ads (gadling.com)
- Thomas Keller Plans Pricey Dinners In Hong Kong (luxist.com)