9 December 2011, Singapore – Abercrombie & Fitch Singapore will open its first flagship store here in 270 Orchard Road, Singapore on 15 December 2011 at 10am. Abercrombie & Fitch Singapore is its fifth flagship store opening this year after Paris in May, Madrid in November, Dusseldorf on 1 December and Brussels on 8 December.
You can expect the hottest Abercrombie & Fitch guys, carefully selected from A&F stores in the USA, Japan, Italy, England, France, Germany, Denmark, Spain and Belgium. From now till the opening, you can expect these sexy hot bods to be in attendance.
Orignally started off as a male brand, Abercrombie & Fitch has evolved into a fashion brand for both male and female.
There was a quick preview today 14 December. As you enter the warm and cosy store you’ll be welcomed by a topless male Abercrombie & Fitch model where you can have your polaroid taken.
The loud heavy beat vocal music, strong sweet smelling A&F’s signature Fierce fragrance, warm woody furnishing, mirrors, gorgeous models and the retail orgasm is how I would describe this three-storey flagship store. Look out for the murals on the walls that is the artwork of Mark Beard.
You can expect the same range of merchandising in Abercrombie & Fitch’s other flagship stores.
The men’s section fills up the first and basement floor while women can head up to the second floor.
Indicatively, in the men’s section, the tees cost S$66, shirts cost S$150, polos S$115 and the sweat pants cost S$130. Yes, I am talking about the sweat pants you see in these photos
In the women’s section, the tees cost S$58, Shirts S$130, Jeans S$150 and Skirts S$190.
800 associates have been employed in total. The models work shorter hours so that they have the high level of energy to attend to customers. Besides the management team of 5, the most of the other employees are residing in Singapore.
For those who would like to take photos with the models outside the outlet, you’ll be dissapointed to hear that most will be flying back home on 15 December.
Photos taken with the SONY NEX C3.
Check out this cool video by Merchant Waters Media.
- Men’s Fashion Week Emporio Armani Underwear Show (superadrianme.com)
- Guys in Underwear at Men’s Fashion Week in Singapore (superadrianme.com)
- Skinx Underwear Show at the Men’s Fashion Week in Singapore (superadrianme.com)
- Boys in 2(x)ist – Men’s Fashion Week Singapore (superadrianme.com)
- Dudes in DKNY underwear (superadrianme.com)
- Orchard Road Stops Traffic in Singapore for two hours for Fashion Show (superadrianme.com)
- Girls’ Generation (SNSD) first concert in Singapore in Feb 2012 (superadrianme.com)
- H&M Singapore Opens 3rd September 2011 (superadrianme.com)