23 February 2011, Singapore – This afternoon, Paula Creamer met up with six Singaporean ardent fans at an exclusive skills clinic organised by TaylorMade-adidas Golf (TMaG). Reigning US Open Champion and TaylorMade-adidas Golf player, Paula Creamer had an intimate session with the fans from the Singapore Ladies Pink Golfers Club who idolises her.
Held against a background of Paula’s favourite colour, pink, the fans were excited to meet their idol and learn as much as possible about chipping techniques from her.
Paula said about the event “It’s great that we get to do clinics with these ladies and it’s very special to have TaylorMade – adidas Golf involved. I think it’s especially nice to come to a country that values women’s golf.”
Stella Tay, one of the fans participating and organizer of the Singapore Ladies Pink Golfers Club, said “The Pink Golfers is a group of ladies looking to develop their golf, our motto is to play well, look good and live well and we believe that Paula Creamer embodies this and is an inspiration for all women. She taught us that confidence is very important and you must practice all the time if you want to improve.”
Creamer has won 11 tournaments as a professional, including 9 LPGA Tour events and has been as high as number 2 on the Rolex Rankings. She is in Singapore this week for the HSBC Women’s Champions, held at the Tanah Merah Country Club from 24 to 27 February, 2011.
More photos can be viewed here.
- Dress Up In Taylormade Adidas’s latest range – HSBC Women’s Champions (superadrianme.com)
- Win S$10,000 or tickets to HSBC Women’s Champions 2011 (superadrianme.com)
- Michelle Wie and Paula Creamer in Asia’s National Costumes (superadrianme.com)
- HSBC Youth Golfers Clinic at the HSBC Women’s Champions (superadrianme.com)
- World No.5 Kerr Gunning For Top At HSBC Women’s Champions in Singapore (superadrianme.com)
- Preparing for HSBC Women’s Champions with Lee Carrington (superadrianme.com)