UNIQLO is opening its first Southeast Asian Global Flagship Store at Orchard Central in Singapore on 2 September 2016 taking up three levels and 2,700 sqm in retail space. The new store will showcase the brand’s full assortment of LifeWear and will offer visitors an exciting space to share the culture with the world. There will also be iconic rotating mannequins as well as almost 300 digital displays, the largest number in UNIQLO stores around the world as well as 350 in-store mannequins.
Product highlights at the new Global Flagship Store will include:
- A dedicated UT (UNIQLO T-shirt) corner on Level 1 will showcase exclusive UT designs from the most popular collaborations
- “i am OTHER”, the collection designed together with musician and style icon Pharrell Williams
- The new Disney Collection City Logo UTs with a unique Singapore design featuring Mickey Mouse with the iconic Merlion, will be launched on the opening day of UNIQLO Orchard Central
- Long term collaboration with members of the local community through a broad array of programmes centred on the store’s specially designed creative space to launch creativity and self expression.
UNIQLO Global Flagship Store Orchard Central by levels:
- Level 1 – Men’s/Women’s UT
- Level 2 – Women’s/Kid’s
- Level 3 – Men’s/Special Area with LifeWear in Motion