22 May 2012, Singapore – Singapore food website HungryGoWhere owners GTW Holdings Pte Ltd will merge with inSing.com as part of an acquisition agreement between Singapore Telecommunications Limited and GTW. SingTel will pay GTW S$12 million for this acquisition. GTW’s founders here in Singapore will continue to play an important role in expanding SingTel’s hyper-local services here and internationally.
This acquisition will benefit an audience of two million customers making the merger the largest food and lifestyle audience in Singapore serving over 70% of the visitors who rely on mobile and online means for food and restaurant advice.
HungryGoWhere recently developed and launched the TableDB Reservation Platform that allows restauranteurs to take reservations on tablet solutions, hence improving their in-house productivity. This together with inSing.com will provide the most comprehensive, end-to-end food listing and reservation business in Singapore, claims SingTel.
- Smartphone of the Year: The Porsche Design P9981 By Blackberry (superadrianme.com)
- Marina Bay Sands 24/7 Premieres on Bio Channel (superadrianme.com)
- Singaporean Model Ian Luah Exposed At Men’s Fashion Week 2012 (superadrianme.com)
- Movie Review: Men In Black 3 (superadrianme.com)
- Goods Of Desire To Open At Central End June (superadrianme.com)
- Photo Review: Sony Cybershot TX10 Waterproof Camera (superadrianme.com)
- Mothers’ Feature – Mrs Singapore World 2012 On Being A Mother (superadrianme.com)