Sony Ericsson Singapore contributes to the Children’s Society. YOU can do your part too.
Singapore Children’s Society
To bring relief & happiness to children in need
To be a leading edge organization in promoting the well-being of the child
Compassion & Caring, Commitment, Professionalism, Integrity, Openness to Change
The Singapore Children’s Society helps protect and nurture children and youth of all races and religions, especially those who are abused, neglected, and/or from dysfunctional families. This comes in six service categories:
• Caregiving – taking care of children & youth on behalf of their parents/guardians for a period of time.
• Preventive – help to prevent children and youth from being harmed or becoming at risk of delinquency, abuse and/or neglect.
• Developmental – help educate and develop children and youth to become healthy and well rounded
• Remedial – provide rehabilitative services and medical subsidies to children and youth, with guidance and counselling for their families.
• Community – promote the welfare of children and youth through the fostering of happy family life
• Public Education – conduct research related to children, youth and family to raise public awareness.
For the different services and programmes under the 6 categories and for more information on the Singapore Children’s Society, please visit