Sony Ericsson Singapore contributes to the Children’s Society. YOU can do your part too.
Click on the image above to get to the Sony Ericsson Facebook Fan Page.
Singapore Children’s Society
To bring relief & happiness to children in need
To be a leading edge organization in promoting the well-being of the child
Compassion & Caring, Commitment, Professionalism, Integrity, Openness to Change
The Singapore Children’s Society helps protect and nurture children and youth of all races and religions, especially those who are abused, neglected, and/or from dysfunctional families. This comes in six service categories:
• Caregiving – taking care of children & youth on behalf of their parents/guardians for a period of time.
• Preventive – help to prevent children and youth from being harmed or becoming at risk of delinquency, abuse and/or neglect.
• Developmental – help educate and develop children and youth to become healthy and well rounded
• Remedial – provide rehabilitative services and medical subsidies to children and youth, with guidance and counselling for their families.
• Community – promote the welfare of children and youth through the fostering of happy family life
• Public Education – conduct research related to children, youth and family to raise public awareness.
For the different services and programmes under the 6 categories and for more information on the Singapore Children’s Society, please visit www.childrensociety.org.sg
See how Sony Ericsson’s unique GreenHeart products are helping to protect the environment.
Sony Ericsson Supplier Social Responsibility document