19 January 2012, Singapore – Dell’s gaming computer label, Alienware, introduces the X51 which in it’s sleek and small chasis design is able to provide a 1080p high definitioni and 3D gamingii experience of today’s top-tier game titles. Alienware X51 is available now on dell.com.sg and Alienware.com.sg with a starting price of $1,328 for the Intel Core i5 Processor option. Intel Core i3 Processor option is offered only via Dell resellers and non-online distributors.
The Alienware X51 gives you the freedom to focus on the game with the performance expected in an Alienware gaming PC and the chassis is designed for post-purchase upgrades, with the latest in performance technology. The versatile design of the X51 enables you to achieve high performance computing in virtually any living space with a dual-orientation chassis supporting 7.1 surround-sound audio and an optional Blu-Ray disc drive.
Alienware X51 Product Specifications:
- Intel Core i3 Dual Core and Intel Core i5 and i7 Quad Core Processor Options
- Intel H61 Express Chipset Architecture
- Mini-ITX Motherboard
- Powerful NVIDIA Graphics Card Options
- 1GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GT 545iii (Standard)
- 1GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 555iii
- Configure with up to 8GB of DDR3 Memoryiii (4GB Standard); 2x 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM Slots
- Fast 7,200RPM 1TB Hard Driveiv
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
- Slot-Loading Dual Layer DVD Burner (Standard) or optional Blu-ray Disc Reader
- Internal High-Definition 7.1 Performance Audio with Waves MAXX Audio Software
- Integrated 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet NIC and Integrated 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi Wireless LAN (standard)
- USB 2.0 (4x); USB 3.0 (2x); Microphone In; Headphone/Speaker Out; HDMI 1.4 Output; RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet; Front, Rear and Center Speaker Ports; SPDIF Digital Output (TOSLINK); SPDIF Digital Output (Coax)
- Alienware 240 Watt Power Supply (Standard) or optional 330 Watt Power Supply
- Dual-orientation tower system dimensions: h: 13.5” (343mm) x w: 3.74” (95mm) x d: 12.52” (318mm)
- Starting Weight: 5.49 Kg. (12.1 lbs.)
[i] Full HD display and compatible media required and sold separately.
[ii] 3D capability requires an optional 120Hz 3D capable LCD display or compatible 3D TV, HDMI 1.4 and the NVIDIA 3D Vision Kit. For a list of compatible displays and supported HDTVs visit http://www.nvidia.com/object/3d-vision-requirements.html.
[iii] Graphics & System Memory: GB means 1 billion bytes and TB equals 1 trillion bytes; significant system memory may be used to support graphics, depending on system memory size and other factors.
[iv] Hard Drive: GB means 1 billion bytes and TB equals 1 trillion bytes; actual capacity varies with preloaded material and operating environment and will be less.
[v] Based on FRAPS test performed by Dell Labs in December 2011 on the Alienware X51 with an Intel Core i3 2120 CPU, NVIDIA GeForce GT 545 graphics and 4GB of RAM. Actual performance will vary.
- Canon EOS-1D X An Integration of 1D and 1Ds series (superadrianme.com)
- Felicia Chin appointed as brand ambassador for Olympus XZ-1 (superadrianme.com)
- 50GB Free Online Storage On Box for Xperia Users (superadrianme.com)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Review (superadrianme.com)