Olympus’ premium flagship micro four thirds camera system, Olympus OM-D E-M1, will be available in Singapore from November 2013. Featuring a new Live MOS sensor with On-Chip hase Detection AF and new TruePic VII image prcessor, Olympus OM-D E-M1 will give the best ever image quality from its entire range ZUIKO lens system. The Olympus OM-D E-M1 will only be available in BLACK with retail price starting from S$1,948.
Olympus OM-D E-M1 Key Features
- The highest-ever Olympus image quality due to a new 16.3megapixel Live MOS sensor and new TruePic VII image processor
- The high-speed, high-precision DUAL FAST AF using both Contrast AF and On-chip Phase Detection AF
- A new electronic viewfinder (EVF) system equipped with the latest features that rivals that of full-frame SLR models in both magnification and enhancement of creativity
- In-body 5-Axis Image Stabilisation that removes all types of camera shakes
- Reliable dust, splash and freeze proof performance that guarantees operation in environments down to -10℃
Olympus also announce the availability of their new their first M.ZUIKO PRO Lens, the DIGITAL ED 12-40mm f2.8 Pro. The new lens will be available from December 2013, price yet to be announced.
M.ZUIKO PRO DIGITAL ED 12-40mm f2.8 Key Features
- Constant aperture fixed to f2.8, compact, lightweight form and superior depictive performance
- Dustproof and splashproof construction that expands shooting possibilities
- Equipped with the MSC mechanism for quick and silent auto focusing
- The Manual Focus Clutch mechanism, an evolved version of the Snapshot Focus mechanism
- Macro shooting performance of a minimum focusing distance of 20cm at all focal lengths, with a maximum magnification of 0.6x (35mm equivalent)
PRE-ORDER PROMOTION FOR OLMYPUS OM-D E-M1
The OM-D E-M1 mirrorless interchangeable lens camera will be available for pre-order starting from now till 30 Sept 2013.
– To order via http://www.shopatolympus.com.
– Customers will have to place a $200 deposit upon confirmation of purchase and will be able to collect their camera from the list of participating outlets starting end October 2013.
Option 1: OLYMPUS OM-D E-M1 with 12-40mm f2.8 PRO kit: S$2,948
- Body ( Black)
- Flash and lens hood
- M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-40mm f2.8 PRO
- Standard Bundle: 16GB SD card & camera bag)
Non-current E-system Owners
Non-current E-system owners are entitled to S$200 OLYMPUS Accessories Voucher.
Current E-system Owners (Four-third/Micro Four-third)
Current E-system owners who upgrade to OLYMPUS OM-D E-M1 will be entitled to choose between 2 free gift bundles A or B.
*You need to bring along your E-system camera & warranty card to redeem the free gifts.
- Four-third to Micro Four-third adapter MMF-3 worth RRP $198
- S$200 OLYMPUS Accessories Voucher
- Power Battery Holder HLD-7 worth RRP S$398
Option 2: OLYMPUS OM-D E-M1 Body only: S$1,948
- Body (Black)
- Standard Bundle: 16GB SD card and camera case
- Choice of Bundle A or Bundle B below
- Four-third to Micro Four-Third adapter MMF-3 RRP $198
- $200 OLYMPUS Accessories Voucher