16 November 2012, Singapore – The first ever full frame compact camera in the world, the Sony Cyber-shot RX1, will be available in Singapore just in time for Christmas from 12 December 2012 with a retail price of S$3,999. A full range of accessories will also be available at launch:
- Electronic Viewfinder Kit, S$629 – The unique XGA OLED Tru-Finder offers high resolution and high contrast view, highly required in serious shooting scenes.
- Jacket Case, S$349 – Designed with genuine natural leather, this protective jacket case can be attached to the RX1 even when connected to a tripod.
- Lens Hood, S$249 – Made of machined-metal and light-weight, the lens hood protects the RX1 lenses from shock or dirt.
- Thumb Grip, S$349 – The thumb grip enables comfortable grip of the camera even when it is held with just one hand.
- Optical Viewfinder Kit, S$829 – Attachable to RX1’s Multi Interface Shoe, the Optical ViewFinder enables users to responsively find and shoot fast moving objects as and when they see them.
It will be sold at Sony stores and the following outlets – Alan Photo Trading, Bally Photo Electronics Pte. Ltd., Cathay Photo Store (Private) Limited, MS Colour Services Pte. Ltd. and Sprint-Cass Pte. Ltd.