18 January 2011, Singapore – Club Med Singapore announced today the departure of Kenny Lim as he moves on to Shanghai as Sales Director of Club Med China to helm the burgeoning China market, effective February 2011.
Sandy Wee, Sales and Marketing Manager for Singapore will take on the duties of the General Manager of Club Med Singapore. In addition to her existing Sales and Marketing portfolio, Sandy will also manage the entire commercial performance of Club Med in Singapore. A veteran of over 15 years in the travel industry, Sandy has been in Club Med for over 3 years.
Qin Shen is a new addition the the management as VP of Sales and Marketing – Asia Pacific to further strengthen the strategic development of Club Med in the region.
- Paradise on the Water’s Edge at the Club Med Spa on Bintan Island (superadrianme.com)
- All Inclusive Packages at Club Med means you never go hungry (superadrianme.com)
- Club Med Opens In China (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Club Med looks to profit from China’s skiing craze (thehimalayantimes.com)
- Club Med Opens Ski Resort In China (luxist.com)
Pingback: Club Med Bintan Deluxe Rooms | SUPERADRIANME