Millennium Hotels & Resorts has added a new Prestige Tier to their previously single-tiered loyalty programme, My Millennium. This tier comes with additional point accumulation for every dollar spent, priority check-in and check-out, complimentary room upgrade and triple points accumulation for members’ birthday month. Members who stay 10 nights can qualify for this exclusive Prestige membership tier and receive a range of perks and privileges for one year.
Enhanced benefits of My Millennium Prestige include:
- 15 points with every US$1 for rooms
- 4 points with every US$1 spent on incidental charges such as dining, room service and laundry
- Priority check-in and check-out
- Welcome amenities, like chocolates, cookies or fruit platters
- Kids aged six and below dine free at participating restaurants
- Room upgrade to the next category
- Early check-in and late check-out
- My Millennium Mall – shop with points on a range of brands in our online
- Exclusive invitations to My Millennium events
- Double Points for every 10 nights you stay
- Birthday Treats – Triple Points and 20% off dining
To celebrate this launch, Millennium Hotels & Resorts is offering 100 My Millennium members a complimentary upgrade to the new Prestige tier. Book and stay three nights or more with Millennium Hotels and Resorts between 1 April and 30 June 2022 to qualify for the draw. 20 lucky winners will also win 50,000 My Points (worth US$250). Visit https://bit.ly/stayforprestige to enter.
Millennium Hotels & Resorts in Singapore include the Copthorne King’s Hotel Singapore on Havelock, Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel Singapore, M Hotel Singapore City Centre, M Social Singapore, Orchard Hotel Singapore and Studio M Hotel Singapore.
“After a long pause to global travel, we are now seeing a revival in both business and leisure travel. The pent up demand has driven business at many of our hotels to pre-pandemic levels so the launch of My Millennium Prestige comes at an opportune time. My Millennium is one of our key pillars in engaging and acquiring customers by delivering memorable member experiences. By enhancing our loyalty programme, we aim to turn guests into loyal members so that Millennium Hotels and Resorts remains their preferred accommodation choice.”Mr. Saurabh Prakash, Group Senior Vice President, Commercial for Millennium Hotels and Resorts.