31 December 2012, Singapore – Swiss watchmaker, ORIS opened its first flagship store, albeit small, in Plaza Singapura making Singapore its 13th market in the world with a standalone boutique.
To celebrate the opening, ORIS launched the Tubbataha Limited Edition divers watch with only 2,000 pieces worldwide. In celebration of the National Park’s reef off the Sulu Seas in Western Philippines, the Tubbataha features a separate centralised minute display; the Regulateur technique, deep blue polished Ceramic Divers inlay ring with 60 minutes scale and the Oris-Tubbataha logo on the back of the watch. A percentage of every Oris Tubbataha Limited Edition sold is donated towards the conservation of the reef and its diverse marine life.
Oris Tubbataha Limited Edition
Ref. No. 749 7663 7185, Ø 46mm
- Automatic movement Oris Cal. 749 Regulateur based on SW 220
- Centre hands for minutes, subsidiary seconds at 9 o’clock, hour at 3 o’clock and date at 6 o’clock
- Multi-piece titanium case and titanium crown protection, fixed with three-wing Oris screws
- Stainless steel screw-in crown
- Unidirectional rotating bezel with blue ceramic inlay with 60 minutes scale
- Double domed sapphire crystal with non-reflective coating on the inside
- Automatic helium valve
- Blue dial and dark orange Superluminova indexes and hands
- Water-resistant to 50 bar / 500 metres
- Available with a black rubber strap with an extending titanium security folding clasp or with a multi-piece titanium metal bracelet with an extending folding clasp
The ORIS flagship store is located at #01-30A Plaza Singapura and opens daily from 11am to 9pm.
- First G-Shock Concept Store In Asia Opens in Plaza Singapura
- The 2013 IWC Schaffhausen Ingenieur Watch Collection
- IWC Schaffhausen Launches Ingenieur Automatic Hong Kong Flagship Limited Edition
- RJ-Romain Jerome Launches First Diving Watch – The Octopus