30 October 2011, Singapore – Before ticket sales could even begin for the public, a total 5,500 tickets to the 2011 Girls’ Generation Tour in Singapore were snapped up in less than 4 hours. The hotly sought-after mosh pit tickets were sold out the quickest, as the standing area within the stage is expected to hold the best view in the house.
Responding to the overwhelming response and numerous requests for a second night to be added, concert organizers Running Into The Sun and Conceptual announces today that an additional performance is now confirmed on 10 Dec 2011, 6.00pm at the Singapore Indoor Stadium.
The group was initially confirmed for a one-night only concert on 9 Dec 2011, but due to the overwhelming response that led to tickets selling out within 4 hours, concert organiser Running Into The Sun and Conceptual are now adding a second night.
Key points to note for ticket sales:
– concert on 10 Dec will start at 6pm (as compared to 8pm on 9 Dec)
– Priority booking: 2-3 Nov 2011 (*For Samsung mobile/tablet customers and OCBC debit/credit cardmembers)
– Public sale: 4 Nov 2011
– Ticket prices: S$218 (terrace/mosh pit), S$168 (balcony) – excluding $3 Sistic fee
– Each purchase is now capped at a maximum of 4 tickets (as compared to 6 tickets for the 1st ticket launch)
– For priority booking, Samsung Mobile/Tablet customers will need to flash their devices at any SISTIC counter to purchase tickets.
– The first 250 Samsung customers and first 250 OCBC customers will enjoy a 5% discount off their tickets
- 2011 Girls’ Generation Tour Ticket Pricing and Availability (superadrianme.com)
- Girls’ Generation (SNSD) first concert in Singapore in Feb 2012 (superadrianme.com)
- Girls’ Generation (SNSD) Tour 2011 Now On 9 December 2011 (superadrianme.com)