Celebrate Singapore Golden Week 2016 with UnionPay
For the first time ever, Singapore will get to enjoy the golden week from 30 September to 16 October 2016. The Singapore Golden Week 2016 offers locals and tourists golden retail privileges, sure-win rewards as well as pampering experiences. And complementing this event is UnionPay, the Official Card for Singapore Golden Week 2016.
Relax at the UnionPay Golden Pampering Lounge at ION OrchardSingapore Golden Week 2016 – UnionPay Golden Week Lounge at ION Orchard
The UnionPay Golden Pampering Lounge at ION Orchard is open to all locals and tourists including non-UnionPay Cardholders. Located on Level 1 Atrium in ION Orchard, the Golden Pampering Lounge offers coffee, tea, hot chocolate and biscuits.
There is an exclusive VIP area for UnionPay Cardholders. Relax in an OSIM massage chair and enjoy a cup of gourmet “Gold Brew” coffee sprinkled with edible gold dust for the additional gold rush. Mobile charging ports are also available for you to juice up your smartphones.
Enjoy Singapore Golden Week Retail Privileges
There are over 300 participating retail, food and beverage, beauty and wellness outlets, hotels and attractions where you can enjoy Golden Retail Privileges such as discounts, and gifts with purchase.
Fashionistas will have to pay a visit to Aldo, Anteprima, Bao Bao Issey Miyake, BCBGMAXAZRIA, Bimba Y Lola, Coach, Cortina Watch, Diane von Furstenberg, ETRO, Larry Jewelry, Longines, Mikimoto, Robinsons, T Galleria Singapore by DFS amongst others.
Techies can head to Best Denki at Ngee Ann City or VivoCity, Leica Camera at ION Orchard, Sennheiser at Marina Square with your UnionPay Card.
Wine and Dine at WOOBAR, The Kitchen Table & SKIRT at W Singapore Sentosa Cove, Shutters at Amara Sanctuary Resorts Sentosa, STREET 50 Restaurant and Bar at Bay Hotel Singapore or &MADE Burger Bistro L’Entrecôte Express at Quayside Isle amongst other F&B outlets.
Stay at Concorde Hotel Singapore or Amara Sanctuary Resorts SentosaConcorde Hotel Singapore
If you are travelling to Singapore or are thinking of a staycation, Concorde Hotel Singapore is offering special rates on its Deluxe and Executive Rooms. Located on Orchard Road opposite the Istana and Plaza Singapura, Concorde Hotel Singapore is also within walking distance to Orchard Central, The Centrepoint and [email protected]
Enjoy daily breakfast for two, a complimentary iced-tea at Hard Rock Café, 15% discount of food and beverage at Hard Rock Café, 10% regular merchandise items at Hard Rock Shop, complimentary facial treatment worth S$160 per person, $10 off non-members rate for all massage therapies at Orchard Point Natureland Spa, complimentary Handy Smartphone service with unlimited international calls up to 10 countries.
Deluxe Rooms are available for booking at a special rate of S$199 / S$209++ while Executive Rooms are available from S$219 / S$229++ for single and double occupancy respectively. To book, visit http://singapore.concordehotelsresorts.com/ and enter the promotional code CUP2016 to enjoy the special rates.)
Amara Sanctuary Resorts Sentosa offers an abode away from the busy mainland Singapore. Located on Sentosa Island, the resort is offering 25% off best available rate for its Larkhill Terrace Suites and Villas. There are 1 or 2 bedroom villas that offer their own private plunge pool, separate living room, rain shower and separate bathtub, an outdoor stone bathtub and many other amenities. To book, visit http://sentosa.amarahotels.com, where you can use the promo code ASRSUP25 to enjoy the discount.)
Earn Golden RewardsSingapore Golden Week 2016 – Golden Rewards with UnionPay
Every S$50 you spend with your UnionPay Card (card number starting with “62”) in a single receipt anywhere in Singapore during the Singapore Golden Week 2016 period lets you take part in the ‘Golden Sure-Win Rewards’ game at ION Orchard’s Level 1 Atrium. Get double chances of winning when you spend at ION Orchard. There are over S$10,000 worth of shopping vouchers and prizes to be won.
Tourists who spend a minimum of S$688 at selected retailers including Chow Tai Fook, Folli Follie and TAKA Jewellery can also enjoy free limousine rides.
Pamper YourselfL’OCCITANE celebrates their 40th birthday with limited edition hand creams; Shea Hand Cream, Shea Rose Hand Cream and Cherry Blossom Hand Cream.
Give your body a well-deserved treat with some of these attractive wellness privileges during the Singapore Golden Week. Some of the wellness offers include:
- Belief at ION Orchard is offering an additional three-piece travel kit worth S$34 when you spend S$220 at their store
- Chanel at ION Orchard is offering complimentary complexion service and a bespoke three-piece trial set
- Estee Lauder at ION Orchard is offering the Nutritious Radiant Skin essentials at S$110 instead of the usual S$152 as well as a complimentary cosmetic pouch
- FRESH at ION Orchard is offering tourists 10% off regular priced items
- Holland & Barrett at [email protected], CityLink Mall, Raffles City and VivoCity offers 10% off regular priced items and 5% off sale items
- Kenko Wellness at Singapore Flyer, Marina Bay Sands, [email protected], Tanglin Shopping Centre, Chinatown Point, VivoCity, Esplanade Mall, Marina Square and 199 South Bridge Road offer 10% off all a-la-carte services
- KIEHL’S at ION Orchard is offering a free customised travel-sized product with any purchase
- L’OCCITANE at ION Orchard is offering a 10ml Shea Delightful Rose Hand Cream to the first 100 shoppers
- Watsons is offering an additional 5% on top of its existing promotions on Ammeltz, Salonpas, Eagle, Double Prawn, Nature’s Green and Qian Jin.
- Mt. Sapola outlets islandwide are offering 5% off all regular priced items
This article is sponsored by UnionPay.