31 August 2012, Singapore – Beautifully crafted, the Oris TT1 Chronograph is instantly recognisable by its precise design and striking use of colour.
Inspired by the instruments of race cars and wheel design, the timepiece features a stainless steel case with black PVD plating and a striking case-back with see-through mineral glass.
On the dial centre, hands for hours, minutes and chronograph ¼ seconds are accompanied by three subsidiary dials for continuous seconds, 30 minutes and 12 hours – a technical twist which highlights the Williams F1 Team’s influence. The application of Superluminova to the indices and hands is as much for aesthetics as it is functionality. The casing features flat sapphire top glass with an anti-reflective coating and the carefully integrated red rubber gasket showcases the timepiece’s race track origins.
As seen on Bruno Senna of the Williams F1 Team, the Oris TT1 Chronograph encompasses all the precision of a Williams F1 Team race car.
Oris TT1 Chronograph
Ref. No. 674 7659 4764 , Ø 45 mm
- Automatic mechanical movement ETA Cal. 7750 with Chronograph function and date.
- Multi-piece stainless steel case, black PVD plated
- Ceramic Tachymeter scale top ring.
- Centre hands for hours, minutes and ¼ seconds.
- Three subsidiary dials for continuous seconds, 30 minutes and 12 hours counter.
- Indices and hands applied with Superluminova.
- Date at 6 o’clock.
- Flat Sapphire top glass with anti-reflective coating on the inside.
- Stainless steel, black PVD plated screw-down case back with see-trough mineral glass.
- Stainless steel, black PVD plated crown and pushers.
- Water resistant to 10 Bar / 100 m.
- Black rubber strap with stainless steel, black PVD plated folding clasp.
The all new Oris TT1 Chronograph retails at S$4500 (inclusive of GST) at All Watches in Wisma Atria.