American Express has enhanced the benefits as well as improved mileage earn rates for its four Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer credit card products.
Cardmembers now earn up to 2.4 KrisFlyer miles per dollar spent up from two miles per dollar spent previously. There are no limit on miles awarded. Transferring your miles to your KrisFlyer account continues to be automatic and hassle-free with no conversion fee.
Depending on the type of card, some of the new benefits include:
- Complimentary upgrades from Business Class to Singapore Airlines Suites or First Class
- 50% savings on KrisFlyer miles redemption for award tickets
- Double KrisFlyer miles accrual vouchers that can be used to earn twice the number of miles on selected flights
- Accelerated tier upgrade to KrisFlyer Elite Gold membership
- S$150 cashback for bookings made on singaporeair.com
These benefits have been added on to the existing benefits such as earning two KrisFlyer miles for every dollar spent on singaporeair.com, silkair.com, krisshop.com and SilkAir’s SkyShop as well as KrisShop purchases on Singapore Airline flights.
KrisFlyer miles can be redeemed for travel on Singapore Airlines, SilkAir, Scoot and Tigerair as well as Star Alliance partner airlines to any destination around the world as well as non Star Alliance air partners including Virgin Australia and Vistara.