31 March 2012, Singapore – Bosch celebrates their 50th Anniversary in Singapore, with a string of famous chefs cooking up a range of different cuisines in the Bosch Live Kitchen at Savour 2012, Singapore. Bosch also equipped Savour 2012’s Gourmet Auditorium with cooking appliances from ovens, BBQ grills, combi steamers to refrigerations, providing high standard appliances for participating Michelin-star chefs who were showcasing their culinary skills in this 3-day gourmet extravaganza that kicked off yesterday.
Catch Bosch Star Chefs Claudio Sandri and John See at 11.45am, 1.15pm and 2.45pm for 1-hour cooking demonstrations in the Bosch Live Kitchen at Savour on Sunday 1 April.
Milestones for Bosch
– First 20 years since 1962 (Pioneer in Innovation)
– Introduced the world’s first build-in cooker.
– Pioneered a pyrolytic self-cleaning innovation widely used in oven/cookers today
– Rolled out the combination oven, that cooks and grills simultaneously
– 1980’s to end of 20th Century (Leader in Technology)
– Introduced fuss-free induction cooktops, state-of-art sensors for telescopic hoods/cooktops and voice-actuated ventilation hoods
– Revealed double-duty steam and convection ovens
– Won several prestigious international design awards
– 21st Century (Leader in Efficient, Eco-friendly Appliances)
– Introduced QuantumSpeed fiber optic cooking technology which saves 70% cooking time
– Announced a Super Efficient range of “Green Technology Inside” products
Bosch appliances cater to cooks of all levels. Whether you are cooking just for your family, an amateur gourmet or a professional chef, you will find something from their range of high quality and energy-efficient range of kitchen appliances.