At a recent trip in Hadyai , I was fascinated by the sunset, clouds and view from over 30,000 feet from ground level whilst enroute back to Singapore Changi Airport from AirAsia‘s Low Cost Carrier Terminal in Kuala Lumpur. During check in, I requested to be seated at row 29 next to the window so that I had a view of the wing and wouldn’t be disturbed by the other passengers while I snapped away!
The journey starts here as we taxi away for take off at KUL (LCCT). Armed with my Canon 500D, I was prepared to be glued to the window since my my travel companions (SMASHPOP, AKIRACEO and MENAJANG) from Hat Yai had split ways when we landed at the LCCT from HDY hours before.
And finally, during the approach and landing in Singapore, here’s the video. I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Do comment and let me now what you think.
- Singapore Airlines A380 Now Flies to Los Angeles Via Narita (superadrianme.com)
- Garuda Indonesia Adds Singapore – Jakarta Flights (superadrianme.com)
- Buffet Alert: Fisherman’s Market Opens in Singapore (superadrianme.com)
- H&M Singapore Opens 3rd September 2011 (superadrianme.com)
- Girls’ Generation Singapore Concert adds a second night on 10 Dec 2011 (superadrianme.com)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and SII Singapore launch date and price (superadrianme.com)