March 2010, Singapore – Recently in 2010, I’ve learnt to make do with the “camera” that I always carry with me most hours of each day – that’ll be my iPhone! Getting my inspiration from a friend who’s a fellow iPhone user, I’ve learnt the beauty of the iPhone, be it a 3G or 3Gs (or now 4 and possibly 5 in the near future)!
iPhone 3G/3GS. It converts your photo to monotone and preserves the red tone to give a strong and dramatic look! In simple terms, this means that Red objects are more Red and all other dark-coloured objects blackened and light-coloured objects whitened.is a FREE photo editing application designed for
Check out the iPhone screen shots from downloading the app.
Below are some photos that I have taken and processed through iPhone. I will then use to treat the photo. With the help of Photoshop Mobile app, I would treat the photo by adjusting the Exposure and Contrast to produce the finished product.. What I usually do is take a photo with the camera app that comes with my
Downloadtoday and you will be having lots of fun that I have been enjoying!
- Review: 3M Natural View Screen Protector (iPhone 4) (superadrianme.com)
- Sony Ericsson Xperia arc – Photography Test and Camera Review (superadrianme.com)
- Sony Ericsson launched Xperia ray & Xperia active (superadrianme.com)
- Philips NEW Candy Pop In-Ear Headsets (superadrianme.com)
- Sony Launch New NEX C3 Micro Four Third Camera (superadrianme.com)
- Microsoft Surface Demo on Samsung SUR40 – Touchscreen Evolution (superadrianme.com)