23 February 2011, Singapore – 22 year old Christabel Goh recently turned pro in November last year. She has been playing golf since 1998 and her most recent tournament was the qualifying for the 2011 LPGA Futures Tour. She has participated in the HSBC local qualifier thrice and has spent some time playing and training in the United States. She hopes to play in the LPGA one day. Her favourite players include Rory Mcllroy, Fred Couples and Ernie Els.
I had the pleasure of meeting her at the HSBC Women’s Champions Welcome Cocktail together with bloggers Angela and Fazillah.
- HSBC Youth Golfers Clinic at the HSBC Women’s Champions (superadrianme.com)
- World No.5 Kerr Gunning For Top At HSBC Women’s Champions in Singapore (superadrianme.com)
- Dress Up In Taylormade Adidas’s latest range – HSBC Women’s Champions (superadrianme.com)
- Win S$10,000 or tickets to HSBC Women’s Champions 2011 (superadrianme.com)
- Michelle Wie and Paula Creamer in Asia’s National Costumes (superadrianme.com)
- Paula Creamer Makes a Special TaylorMade-adidas Golf Appearance (superadrianme.com)
Pingback: Arimura Holds Lead At HSBC Women’s Champions | SUPERADRIANME
Nice videos and images shared over here. I like your videos and images. All three players were in the same flight which meant that the contest went down to the final hole. However, in the end, Goh, who recently turned professional, held on to come out on top.
singtel f1 2011
Pingback: Win Tickets to HSBC Women's Champions 2011 | SUPERADRIANME
Pingback: Singapore Dance Delight Volume 2 - A Big Turnout at *Scape | SUPERADRIANME
Pingback: Arimura Holds Lead At HSBC Women's Champions | SUPERADRIANME