1 June 2012, Singapore – Logitech has been making headsets, keyboards and speakers for the table so that you can get the most whenever or where ever you use it. Logitech introduces their latest Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for the new third-generation iPad and the iPad 2. Functioning both as an ultrathin screen protector as well as a built-in keyboard that pairs through Bluetooth, this keyboard cover is made of a slim aluminum cover that adds minimal weight to your iPad.
The keyboard comes with a built-in stands that angles your iPad so that you can work on it comfortably. Other features include:
- Quick and secure attachment to your iPad with a magnetic clip
- Instant on/off feature – Your iPad wakes up when you open the cover and switches to standby when you close it
- Six month battery life (based on two hours-per-day usage)
- Dimensions: 241.2mm (L) x 189.85mm (W) x 9.96 mm (H)
- Weight: 327g
- Comes with a three-year hardware warranty
The Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover will be available in Singapore from 10 June 2012 at a recommended retail price of S$139.
Other accessories that compliment your iPad experience include Logitech’s Wireless Headset for iPad, Mini Boombox, Table Speaker, Bedside Dock for iPad and Logitech Ultimate Ears 350vi Noise-isolating headset.
Read our previous review of the Logitech Tablet Bluetooth Keyboard.
- Marks & Spencer Collaborates with Breast Cancer Foundation (superadrianme.com)
- Long Queues: Day 1 of Samsung Galaxy S III Sale in Singapore (superadrianme.com)
- Marina Bay Cruise Centre: Singapore’s New International Cruise Terminal (superadrianme.com)
- [Photos] M.I.B. 엠아이비 at Music Matters Live 2012 (superadrianme.com)