6 June 2012, Singapore – Nokia 808 PureView combines a smartphone with a digital camera allowing the photography enthusiast to take the best photos with a smartphone and share it easily across the networks. The Nokia 808 PureView is the first smartphone to be equipped with a ridiculously high 41 megapixel sensor, exclusive F2.4 Carl Zeiss optics, and Nokia developed algorithms.
The Nokia 808 PureView will be available from 7 June 2012 in Black and White, priced at S$839 at Nokia retail stores, as well as at Singtel, Starhub and M1 shops in Singapore with data plan.
- 41 megapixel sensor
- F2.4 Carl Zeiss optics
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- Xenon flash and LED video light
- 1080p full high-definition (HD) video recording with up to four times lossless zoom
- Rich Recording that enables distortion-free audio recording at CD-like levels of up to 140 dB
- Operating System: Symbian
- 16 GB internal user memory, support for up to 48 GB with an external microSD memory card
- 4″ ClearBlack display
- Resolution: 16:9 nHD (640 x 360 pixels) AMOLED
- 16.7 million colours
- HDMI and wireless streaming
- Size: 123.9 x 60.2 x 13.9 mm (17.95 mm at camera)
- Weight (with battery): 169 g