8 December 2011, Singapore – Huawei’s latest Android Gingerbread smartphone features a 16M 16:9 true colour high-definition 4 -inch Full Wide VGA capacitive touch screen. Called the Huawei Honour, Huawei has put in a long lasting 1,900mAh battery that allows you to share and connect for up to three days on a single charge with normal usage. Huawei boasts the longest battery life among smartphones in the 4-inch screen range.
Other features in a glance:
- 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- Latest Android Gingerbread 2.3 operating system
- 4 inch, 16M 16:9 true colour Full Wide VGA capacitive touch screen
- 8-megapixel auto focus camera with High Dynamic Range (HDR) capabilities
- 2-megapixel front facing camera
- 10.9mm thin body weighing 140g with an aluminium unibody design
- 3G HSPA + DL 14.4 Mbps/UL 5.76Mbps
- WiFi 802.11b/g/n and Bluetooth V2.1 with A2DP
- 512M RAM + 4G ROM memory with a memory card slot up to 32 GB
- Micro USB 2.0 Port
- Huawei user interface for easier customization and management
- DLNA certified allowing interoperability with other DLNA-certified devices such as digital cameras, game consoles and TVs.
- FM Radio
- Dual Mic
- Compass and Gyroscope for better gaming experience
- G-sensor, proximity and light sensor
By end Q1 2012, you can share your audio and visual files seamlessly in Huawei’s CloudDrive without having to worry about the limited built in storage on the smartphone.
Huawei Honour will make its debut sales on 16 December 2011 at a recommended retail price of S$528 (inclusive of 7% GST) at selected carriers and retail outlets. It is available only in Black.