22 May 2012, Singapore – The new Porsche Panamera Gran Turismo Sport (GTS) is the purist member of Porsche’s Gran Turismo family. This four door sports car features a dynamic and agile chassis, a more powerful engine with more intense feedback and a more sporty interior and exterior.
The Panamera GTS specifications include:
- Power unit is a modified 4.8 litre naturally aspirated V8 engine
- 430hp (316kW) at 6,700 rpm
- Maximum torque increased from 500Nm to 520Nm
- Push button Porsche Doppelkupplungsgretriebe (PDK) transmits engine output to the all-wheel drive (PTM) enabling the Panamera GTS to sprint to 100km/hr in under 4.5 seconds, accelerating on to its top speed of 288km/h.
- NEDC fuel consumption of 10.9l/100km – only 10.7l/100km with low-friction tyres
- Five millimetre thick wheel spacers between the wheel and the wheel carriers increase the rear axle track width giving a more stable ride
- Require grip is provided by 255/45 size 19-inch tyres on the front axle and 285/40 on the rear axle
The Gran Turismo Sport first started off as the legendary 904 Carrera GTS back in 1963. Other Panamera models include the Panamera Turbo S and Panamera S Hybrid.
The basic Panamera GTS is priced at S$473,888 which includes a 5-year free maintenance and warranty programme, market-specific equipment, GST but excludes COE. It is available from Stuttgart Auto Pte Ltd.
- Bond Girl Berenice Marlohe, The Face for Swarovski Fall Winter 2012/13 (superadrianme.com)
- PHILIP STEIN Boutique Opens In Singapore June 2012 (superadrianme.com)