Boat Asia 2013, Asia’s premier boating event, returns to the Marina at Keppel Bay from 18 to 21 April 2013. With over 30 yachts from 6m to 50m forming the centrepiece of the boat show, you can expect to see brands such as Bavaria, Beneteau, Carver, Cabo, Fairline, Grady White, Grand Banks, Horizon, Lago, Odyssey, Princess, Prosail, Raymarine, Riviera, Silvertrone, Stealth, Zar and others.
As the Official Card for Boat Asia 2013, MasterCard® offers one-for-one admission to Boat Asia 2013 for cardholders. In addition, MasterCard’s Priceless Singapore members who have registered on www.pricelesssingapore.com get complimentary admission when they download the complimentary admission voucher from here.
MasterCard is also hosting the Boat Asia VIP Island Suite this year where invited guests can savour the “Priceless” moments with a world-class gastronomic spread from Gaggenau in conjunction with renowned star chef Ryan Clift from the Tippling Club.
Highlights of Boat Asia 2013
- ‘Vava II’, a 97-metre superyacht commisioned by a Swiss-Italian entrepreneur for his wife will take centrestage at Marina at Keppel Bay. This superyacht is built by Devonport Yachts at Plymouth, England while the hull was subcontracted to Appledore Shipbuilders and launched in 2009.
- ‘Ambrosia’, a six-deck triumph of yacht styling by Stefano Natucci with interiors by yachting calssicist Francois Zuretti.
- ‘Tango 5″ is the latest Horizon EP115 long-range expedition series of ocean-going vessels from the EP Series making its maiden appearance. This Singapore-based client commissioned boat features five state rooms, an extended cockpit for fishing and a customised dive area.
- Reel Torque Yachts’s Cabo 52 featuring large, beamy lines, huge fishing cockpit and full customisation options.
- Hosted programme for high net worth visitors from China and Indonesia.
- Gala event for the cream of Asia’s boating high society and the leisure industry.
Boat Asia 2013 Event Details
- Date: 18 to 21 April 2013
- Venue: Marina at Keppel Bay, 2 Keppel Bay Vista, Singapore 098382
- Admission Fees: S$20 (adults) | Complimentary (children under 12 years old)
- Showtimes: 2 to 10pm (Thursday to Saturday) | 2 to 8pm (Sunday)
Pingback: Audi Fashion Festival 2013 - Audi Red Carpet Night 2013 | SUPERADRIANME
Pingback: Rainie Yang & Show Luo WeChat TVC To Air In Singapore | SUPERADRIANME
Pingback: Othello - A Priceless Shakespeare in the Park Experience | SUPERADRIANME
Pingback: The Apartment Reality TV Show Holds Auditions in Singapore 20 April | SUPERADRIANME
Pingback: Super Show 5 Comes to Singapore in July 2013 | SUPERADRIANME
Pingback: Jetstar Group Celebrates 100 Aircraft In Its Fleet | SUPERADRIANME
Pingback: Weddings on the Bay Showcase at Marina Bay Sands - 20 April | SUPERADRIANME
Pingback: 2013 Extreme Sailing Series Act 2 at Marina Bay this weekend | SUPERADRIANME