12 November 2012, Bangkok, Thailand – Last Friday, the finals of Manhunt International 2012 was held at Scala Theatre in Bangkok, Thailand. The winners of 53 country Manhunt pageants were present to compete for the eventual title of Manhunt International 2012.
29 year old June Macasaet from the Philippines emerged as the eventual winner of Manhunt International 2012. This is the first time Philippines has won the international title since Manhunt was first introduced in 1993. .
We were armed with the Canon EOS 5D Mark III and the f2.8 70 – 200 Mk II to get you these clear photos from row 16 in the Scala Theatre. Do check out photo albums on our Facebook page – National Costume, Behind The Scenes and Swimwear/New Urban Male segments.
MANHUNT INTERNATIONAL 2012 WINNER – Philippines, June Macasaet
1ST RUNNER UP -Sweden, Bo Peter Jonsson
2ND RUNNER UP – Macau, Martin Wang
3RD RUNNER UP – Puerto Rico, Jimmy Perez Rivera
4TH RUNNER UP – Singapore, Jason Chee
Check out photos of the Top Five here.
TOP 15 SEMI-FINALISTS
- America (USA), Andres Giraldo
- Colombia, Jorge Perez
- Denmark, Alexander Bach
- Dominican Republic, Joel Perez
- Greece, Thomas Gabriel
- India, Arry Dabas
- Latvia, Ivans Jevstignejevs
- Switzerland, Lavdrim Sylejmani
- Thailand, Mookkapon Posakabuth
- Venezuela, Jeyco Estaba
- Best National Costume – Hong Kong, Guo Chuang Tao
- (1st Runner Up – Vietnam, Nguyen Quang Huân;
- 2nd Runner Up -Venezuela, Jeyco Estaba)
- New Urban Male Award – Philippines, June Macasaet
- Best Runway Model – Latvia, Ivans Jevstignejevs
- Face of the Year – Puerto Rico, Jimmy Perez Rivera
- Mr. Physique – Macau, Martin Wang
- Mr. Photogenic – India, Arry Dabas
- Mr. Personality – Bahamas, Drew Palacious
- Mr. Friendship – Denmark, Alexander Bach
- Mr. Internet Popularity – Singapore, Jason Chee
Watch the Video Highlights