Time to book your next vacation with the return of the Klook Travel Fest on 29 and 30 October at Suntec City. The travel fest is located at the West Atrium just outside Uniqlo. There are exclusive flash deals & promotions, insta-worthy experiential zones, ‘Ask Klook’ booths, attractive giveaways with over S$10,000 worth of prizes to be won and more.
DBS/POSB Cardmembers enjoy exclusive upsized discounts and 1-for-1 deals. Also enjoy up to 5% cashback with Shopback on Klook.
- Exclusive onsite travel deals and promo codes that will only be revealed during the fest including an exclusive offline 15% off code with minimum spend of S$100, exclusive offline high spender 18% off code with a minimum S$400 spend, and a bonus of up to 25% off codes for DBS/POSB cardmembers.
- 1 for 1 flash deals and giveaways with dedicated DBS Hour slots throughout the day. S$80 off sitewide Klook Activities DBS Hour or 1-1 flash deals for Universal Studios Japan, Osaka Amazing Pass, Umeda Sky Building, Kansai Pass in Japan, Everland Admission Tickets in Korea.
- Stage games and amazing giveaways with up to S$10,000 worth of prizes such as ASUS, Swiss Travel Pass or S$800 Klook E-Gift card.
- Travel talks with travel experts. Royce Lee shares the Best of Bangkok in partnership with Tourism Authority of Thailand, The Straits Times’ Clara Lock talks about Seoul and Jeju Adventure, and Get Lost’s Ryan and Isabelle shares Why You Should Visit Australia.
- First 100 customers to arrive each day will get an exclusive goodie bag containing a 20% off Klook voucher, 18% off ASUS Voucher, LiHO Tea voucher, Jia Jia herbal tea, and more. There will be one special goodie bags each day that contains a Resort World Cruises 2N in a Balcony Deluxe cabin for two worth S$1,977 each.