Thursday 16th September 2010 NYC, USA: Kelly Osbourne, Olivia Palermo, Jade Jagger, Alexa Chung, Dree Hemingway, Selita Ebanks, Bryan Boy, Xavier Samuel and David Byrne partied to a live performance by Florence and The Machine as came to a close.
To celebrate their Spring Summer 2011 collection, the rooftop of Soho House in New York was transformed into a Mulberry garden with live performances from Florence Welch. To highlight this season’s floral theme inspired by the enigmatic Secret Garden in the book by Frances Hodgson Burnett, giant pink roses adorned the rooftop and giant lily pads floated in the swimming pool. Guests were served mini burgers, fish and chips and vegetable quiches, followed by chocolate and Guinness cupcakes, all washed down with Mulberry Bellinis.
Related articles by Zemanta
- British Invasion: Sick Snaps From Mulberry’s Soho House Soiree (refinery29.com)
- The Brit Pack (style.com)
- Still Dazed From Dazed & Confused’s Dirty Dance Party (refinery29.com)
- Mulberry S/S11 (dazeddigital.com)
- Fashion Week Handbags: Mulberry Spring 2011 (purseblog.com)