6 December 2012, Singapore – The second edition of gourmet festival SAVOUR returns next year from 11 to 14 April 2013 bigger, bolder and better than this year’s inaugural festival.
To be held at the same venue as this year at the F1 Pit area in Marina Bay, SAVOUR 2013 will offer the best of food and drink less the formality of fine dining and other more formal food festivals in town.
Over 10 Michelin stars across 18 top restaurants and 30 acclaimed chefs and presenters can be expected next year. Names such as Claude Bosi, Margot Janse and Mauro Colagreco as well as Singapore’s Sam Leong, Gunther Hubreschen and Andre Chiang are expected in next year’s line up of chefs and presenters.
This year over 14,000 participants visited the festival and organisers have taken into account of feedback while planning for next year.
New Introductions and Improvements
- A baking section will be introduced at the Gourmet Market.
- An air-conditioned dining pavilion and more live entertainment at the Gourmet Village.
- Extended Opening Hours for Gourmet Village and Gourmet Market allowing you more time while at the festival.
- 350 Complimentary activities scheduled.
- A user friendly website at www.savour.sg that let’s you do filter search.
The SAVOUR Premier Pass gives you access to the Gourmet Village and Gourmet Market and will be sold at S$65 (excluding Sistic fees) which comes with S$30 Savour Dollars for you to spend.
The Savour Pass costs S$35 (excluding SISTIC fees) giving you S$20 SAVOUR Dollars to be used at the Gourmet Market only from 11am to 11pm.