October 2011, Singapore – Halloween returns to *SCAPE from 21 October to 2 November 2011 with a walk-in exhibition of classic Hollywood horror movie scenes and legendary horror folklore with new monsters, new levels of terror and also the 1st 3D Creepy FunHouse, experienced with special 3D glasses.
Brought to you by *SCAPE and pop culture character costuming club MovieMania, this is the second year of The Museum of Horrors. It will be hosted at *SCAPE’s Warehouse auditorium on Level 1, near the information counter, with more than 20 classic horror diorama sets. You can interact with live characters, props and backdrops in specially recreated scenes of terror in an engaging environment in airconditioned comfort.
During the inaugural Museum of Horror festivities last year, more than 2,000 youths visited *SCAPE over 5 days. Besides the massive props and party elements, Halloween will be taken to a whole new “youthful” level where there will be established local bands, rocking and jamming on Friday and Saturdays for the entire month of October at the Alfresco area.
Ticket prices start at S$19 during off-peak season and S$22 during the Halloween weekend, and you get S$10 *SCAPE shopping voucher with purchase of each ticket. Tickets can be purchasedand on location. Click for more information.
- Universal Studio Singapore – Halloween Horror Nights (superadrianme.com)
- What Has George Young Gotta Do With Magnolia Sherbet? (superadrianme.com)
- Dita Von Teese, Cointreau’s Ambassador To Visit Singapore (superadrianme.com)
- Voyage Night Festival 2011 Preview (superadrianme.com)
- Girls’ Generation 2011 Tour in December (superadrianme.com)